Thank you to Jo who blogs at Jo’s Book Blog for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award. I am a fan of Jo’s blog as her reviews are great and cover a variety of different genres so you should definitely check it out if you haven’t already!
Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
Answer the questions.
In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
Ask them three questions.
- What’s your favourite book of 2017 so far? And I am going to insist upon a single book!
This is a tough question! There are a few that spring to mind but I will go for Reservoir 13 by Jon McGregor. This story which follows the life of a small community in the years following the disappearance of a teenage girl is wonderfully written and captures the essence of human life and the changing seasons perfectly. You can read my review of it here.
- I love Jasper Fforde’s Thursday Next series and the idea of being able to jump into and out of different books. If you could jump into any book, what would it be and why?
This answer may come as little surprise but I would love to jump into the wizarding world of Harry Potter! I would love to be a Hogwarts student for the day (or forever!)
- What is your favourite quote?
One that I have always liked from one of my favourite classic books is this one from Jane Eyre:
‘I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will’
I’m not sure who has been nominated for this already so would like to nominate anyone who wants to take part! Here are my questions…
- What book are you most looking forward to reading?
- What book has been on your TBR the longest?
- We often talk about judging books by their covers, but have you ever judged a book by its title? What is your favourite book title?